Wednesday 21 May 2014

Outfit of the Day #14 ft. A Primark Gem





H&M Top- £3.99
New Look Skirt- Old
Primark Blazer- £13
H&M Necklace- £1.99
(Can we just note how nothing I buy from H&M is ever on the website?)

 I have an outfit of the day for you today because I bought this blazer from Primark yesterday and I felt the need to show it off. I think these are going quick because I had never seen them before and there were only 3 left in my Primark (yes it is my Primark) so if you like it you might want to run to your local Primark, like, now. Because the blazer is quite a loud patterned item I decided to go very plain with everything else. I bought this black crop top from H&M because I think it will come in really useful when it gets hotter and I'm tempted to get it in other colours too, I already know how much I will wear them. It's one of those ones that is high necked with a racer back style and it makes me feel like Sporty Spice. I find it a really flattering shape considering I hate showing any kind of upper armage/shoulders. I like the way the top and skirt look like a little black dress but then if you lift your arms you get a teeny bit of skin poking through for extra sass points.
I went for gold jewellery with a really dinky necklace and this watch from New Look. My shoes are my everyday shoes which are falling apart and I reckon my makeup is pretty natural. I tried to make this outfit look a bit more casual but with higher shoes and an up-do I think this could look really classy. 
Thanks for stopping by! Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment