Friday 9 May 2014

My Favourite Shopping Destinations

Hello everyone! I hope you've all had a nice week and are looking forward to the weekend. Today I thought I would tell you about my favourite shopping destinations depending on what mood I'm in or what I'm looking for. I don't know if there's a tag for this already but if not hey I've invented a tag!

1. Cheap and Cheerful: Primark
I am not ashamed to admit that I am a Primark lover to the point of getting mad when I hear people bashing it. When you're in the right mood for Primark it is a goldmine. There are some really nice items and you just have to remember that if you were in any other shop £10 for a top wouldn't be considered expensive. But also be careful not to buy stuff just because it's cheap.
My current favourite thing from Primark is this little bag which is only £8. I really want to get the bright yellow version as well.

2. Stylish but affordable: H&M
Could I have chosen any other shop? This has to be my favourite store of all time. Ever since I was a child I've loved H&M. The clothes are gorgeous but not overly priced at all. So many of my outfits are made up of solely H&M items and my wishlist continues to grow. 

3.Online Clothes Shopping: Asos
Is there anything more relaxing than scrolling endlessly through every Asos category there is? I'm not constantly ordering off the website but I do look at it way more than I should. The range of products and prices mean there's something for everyone. 
Currently lusting after this puppy: 

4. Online but not in store: New Look
By this I mean the online website is great but I find in store shopping to be a stressful experience. The thing that confuses me about New Look is that the nicest things seem to be online exclusive which makes no sense. Their online store is packed to the rafters with some really nice items. I don't particularly enjoy shopping in New Look shops, they always seem to be full of young teenagers and I want to leave the minute I've walked in so thank god for click and collect!

5. Skincare online: Escentual
I'm not gonna lie, I partly chose Escentual because of the free perfume samples I seem to get with my orders. But for real, with hard to come by brands such as Bioderma and Nuxe it's a great outlet for all my skincare needs. 

6. Makeup online: Debenhams
I often think that Debenhams slips through the net when it comes to makeup but it's my go to website for brands such as MAC, Urban Decay and Illamasqua because of how often the 10% off codes pop up. It has almost every high end brand you could think off so definitely look there first when thinking of investing in a high end product.

I didn't include my favourite highstreet outlet for makeup and skincare because Boots duh.
Thanks for reading and if you want to answer the same categories then go for it! 
Lots of love, 



2 comments:

  1. Love your post
    I agree i love H&M and Primark as well
    Great blog post
    xoxo
    Irena

    ReplyDelete