Friday 16 May 2014

Outfit of the Day #13





New Look Top-£14.99
Primark Trousers- £5
Topshop Shoes
Primark Sunglasses- £3

What a glorious day it is! I couldn't let the opportunity for some decent outfit photos pass me by. Turns out glaring sun is a pain in the backside as are the flies and wasps *shudders*. 
I absolutely love yellow at the moment and I spotted this top in New Look plonked on the end of a rail looking sad and lonely. It was the last one in stock and it's a size 16 but I love how it drapes because the material is so light (but creases like a cer-razy).
I paired it with my trousers from Primark which I bought for £12. A week later they are now £5 which resulted in me collapsing in a heap on the floor in the middle of a busy Primark. No I didn't. Yes I did. No I didn't......
I also bought these sunglasses recently which I am whipping out at every opportunity I get. I love how massive they are because I will do anything and everything to make my face look smaller. Fellow planet faces will feel my pain. 
Thanks for stopping by! Lots of love,



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous-love the bright chartreuse top!
    xx,
    Libby

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love these chequered trousers and I'm shocked they're from Primark for that price! They are something you could spend £30 on in Topshop, don't get me wrong I love Topshop but I do love a good bargain from Primark. I haven't challenged the colour yellow yet but I must say this look is complimented by the top.

    -jess x

    http://www.daydreamtogether.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete