Wednesday 29 October 2014

Burberry at a Bargain



If you saw this post  you will know that I work in a Tk Maxx and will forever sing it's praises for having some amazing bargains. I love putting out stock on the Body and Bath section because I get to see all the makeup and skincare that comes in before anyone else. Which means I got first pick of the huge box full of Burberry makeup that got delivered one morning. I was like a kid in a sweet shop (or a beauty blogger in a makeup shop as it were). Both of these products currently retail for £22.50 and I got them for £12.99 each so you can imagine my glee. 
The eyeshadow is a cool toned taupe brown shade as the name would suggest. It's very nicely pigmented considering it's called a sheer eyeshadow but leaves a lovely wash of colour across the eyelids. The packaging is stunning and it even comes with a little pouch which I obviously still keep it in. 
The lipstick looks nothing like you think it would with a name like Bright Poppy. It looks like a dark burgundy red in the bullet but comes out much more plummy on the lips. It's quite matte which is why I chose it and I love the little engravings on it. But the best thing about it and I'm sure you'll all agree is the magnetic lid. So satisfying. 
Are you running down to your nearest Tk Maxx as we speak? Let me know in the comments! Thanks for stopping by! Lots of love, 

6 comments:

  1. TK Maxx have such great bargains - I need to visit them soon! It's great for trying new products out too without the expensive retail price.
    www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do! I always find something in there :) xx

      Delete
  2. I need to get my butt down to TK Maxx!!!

    Over on my blog I am having a Charlotte Tilbury lipstick giveaway http://milliecbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/charlotte-tilbury-lipstick-giveaway.html

    x

    ReplyDelete