Saturday 9 May 2015

L'Oreal Color Riche Matte Lipstick in 229 Cliché Mania


L'Oreal Color Riche Lipstick in 229 Cliché Mania

Not my most catchy title but still true nonetheless. During the winter months I was really into dark red lipsticks but now the sun's coming out a bit more I opted for something a bit brighter in the form of this L'Oreal lipstick (can't find it online for some reason). It's a bright red with orange undertones and is, in my opinion, the perfect summer red. I was slightly worried that because of the orange undertones it would make my teeth look really yellow but it doesn't do that at all. I also worried that it wouldn't suit my more pinky skin but I think it still works really well and would do with most skin tones. It says it has a matte finish but I would say it's more of a satin finish until you blot it with a tissue then it lasts much longer and is less prone to slipping around. It lasts really well, although not through eating or drinking, whilst not feeling drying. I can't remember how much this was exactly but it was under £10 and is a really good option if you were after a new red lipstick for Spring and Summer. Thanks for stopping by! Lots of love,

6 comments:

  1. That colour looks stunning on you!
    XO

    emsirose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty colour, and it suits your complexion well :) xx

    Gemma Louise | Just Little Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful shade - really is perfect for summer and it suits you so much!

    www.ohjanuary.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for it to get actually sunny so I can wear it more often :) Thank you xx

      Delete