Saturday 4 April 2015

Lust List #2

Untitled #19



Hi everyone! Today I've put together a little wishlist for you, it wasn't meant to have a theme or anything but I guess it's turned out quite summery with fake tan, sunglasses, a bikini top and a bralet. I am always hankering after new jewellery and I'm really feeling these two necklaces from Asos. Except the longer necklace with the turquoise stones is absolutely massive and I don't know whether it'll be too big and look silly. But at least with Asos it's easy to send it back. I also love the bikini top which is from Zara, I think the embroidery is absolutely gorgeous. Although I can't actually tell if it's a bikini top. It's under beachwear on the website but I'm not sure. Anyone? It's really unlike me to be looking at bikinis this early in the year but in previous years I leave it way too late and all the nice ones are usually gone so I'm trying to get ahead of the game. I've actually seen loads that I really like and might do a swimwear wishlist at some point. I had a sample of the new Shiseido Veiled Rouge lipsticks in a few different shades and was amazed at how gorgeous they were. They're sheer and glossy but there was something really nice about them that I can't put my finger on (so there should be at £19.50 each). The bralet is from Ebay and is less than £6. I bought a top recently with gigantic armholes so I feel like wearing a longline bra/bralet underneath it will make me more comfortable about baring the flesh. 
I'm gonna stop there even though I could go on and on! Let me know what's on your wishlist in the comments below. Thanks for stopping by, lots of love,

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a summer feel with this wish list! With all the embroidery on that top I might not take it in the water, but it would definitely be great for laying out in!

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete