Friday 31 October 2014

October Favourites

These phone cases are made using real pressed flowers and I think they are absolutely gorgeous and the best thing is they make them for Iphone 5cs which many proud 5c owners will know is rare.
H&M Necklace
I've been wearing my Pandora ring since I got it for my birthday in August. I love how delicate it is and even though it's not my birthstone (thanks for nothing Pandora employee) I still think it's a really nice colour. I also love this necklace from H&M and have been wearing it non stop.  
 Soap & Glory Archery 2-in-1 Brow Filling Pencil and Brush a.k.a the only thing I've been using to fill in my brows this month.
As you can tell I've been using this shade loads recently. It's a light bronze that you literally cannot go wrong with but sadly it doesn't come on it's own so when it's gone, it's gone. I couldn't possibly justify buying another palette just for that shade........ could I? (no)
Goes without saying and I will stop going on about this one day. BUT IT IS NOT THIS DAY
One of my many Tk Maxx purchases and sadly one you can't get anywhere else in the U.K. A mammoth google search has led me nowhere and many tears have been shed. I've never had a candle that throws the scent so strongly and the scent is incredible. If you live in the USA and have easy access to this you have to try it. So. Fricking. Good.

I had so many favourites this month, it was actually quite hard to choose them. Thanks for stopping by and see you soon! Lots of love, 

5 comments:

  1. Ooh I love the look of the pressed flower phone case - Never seen one of those before!
    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that ring (it is my birthday) and I haven't taken it off since I got it in May, it is so beautiful and I pair mine with two others from pandora stacked up. I also looooove that necklace, I have a little crescent moon earring that I wear in my cartilage and it is just so pretty and delicate :)
    Lovely, lovely post!
    Phoebe xx
    www.phoebetea.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a pretty ring. You're lucky that's your birthstone! I love the crescent moon shape, it's so cute :) Thank you so much xx

      Delete
  3. That phone case is so beautiful, I love pressed flowers! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete