Friday 24 October 2014

Nars Appreciation


If you are a regular reader of this blog (all one of you, probably my sister) you may have noticed Nars products popping up more and more. I got Sheer Glow in August and I can honestly say I've used it everyday since. It has achieved holy grail status and I don't see myself using a different foundation anytime soon. My love for this foundation has sparked a desire for more Nars products hence why I have acquired two more face products from their range. The creamy concealer is a gorgeous consistency with a perfect amount of coverage without going cakey. The shade is very light which makes it perfect for under the eyes. It's a little light for my blemishes because Deauville is the teeniest bit dark for my skin tone but with blending and powder it works out. The combination of Sheer Glow and the Radiant Creamy Concealer is perfect. Once I've got it on I don't even worry about my complexion. I haven't had the moment of looking in the mirror after work and being mortified in months which would suggest these are working for me and I would highly recommend them to everyone. I also got another cult favourite recently which is the bronzing powder in the shade Laguna. This is a such a popular bronzer and it is easy to see why. It's the perfect mix of warm and cool tones so it can be used for contouring or an all over bronze. I was a little worried that it might be too dark on me as I've heard that it's not as good on fair skin tones but I find it suits me really well. 
I am totally obsessed with all of these and my raving has even convinced my sister to get Sheer Glow and Laguna and I think she would tell you that they are worth the hype. Next on my list is to try some colour products such as eyeshadows or lipsticks so let me know if you have any recommendations in the comments!
Thanks for stopping by! Lots of love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment