Tuesday 16 September 2014

First Impressions: Maybelline Mono Eyeshadows and L'Oreal Super Liner



L'Oreal Super Liner So Couture 

Hi everyone and welcome to today's post. After raiding Boots and Superdrug I realised I had bought enough eye products to create an entire look. So the eye-dea of today's post is that I will give my first impressions of each new product that I put on my eyes. 

Maybelline Mono Eyeshadows- These remind me of the L'Oreal L'Ombre Pure eyeshadows in that they are single eyeshadows and have the embossed patterns. (You can read my review of said eyeshadows here). Sadly I don't think they are quite as good as the L'Oreal ones. They don't have that 'wet' look on the eyes and the glitter chunks are a bit too big for my liking. I prefer the shade Copper Fizz to Luminous Beige. Luminous Beige looks amazing in the pan but comes out quite a lot more white and harsh that it initially seems which is a shame. However this being said they still look nice on the eyes and I will use them again. 

L'Oreal Super Liner So Couture- I actually got this free because I spent over £9.99 on L'Oreal products so I wasn't really expecting much but I am really impressed after my first use of this. It went on really opaque and the short nib means you can get your fingers really close to the end of the pen and I found I had lots of control of the liner. It also dried quickly and I hope it lasts well too.

L'Oreal Falsh Lash Flutter Mascara- The brush on this mascara is slightly unusual in that it is designed to make your eyelashes more fluttery at the outer corners. I didn't really notice that it did that however it didn't take long to make my eyelashes really black and quite long considering they are naturally very short. 

So that's everything for today, I hope you enjoyed this style of post and if you do I might do another one soon! Let me know in the comments! Lots of love,

6 comments:

  1. I religiously use the L'Oreal Lineur Intense, so I might have to give this one a try as well! Lovely blog!

    -Natalie
    natsbeautybits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd really recommend it, it's got me back into wearing winged liner :) Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  2. i love your winged liner, it's so cute!

    http://cellestiall.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog, Annie. The pictures are so clean, clear and lovely. Whats the lipstick you are wearing? Love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the Maybelline Color Drama lip pencil in Nude Perfection :) and thank you so much xx

      Delete