Friday 19 September 2014

Face of the Day ft Naked Basics



L'Oreal Super Liner So Couture 

Hi again! I'm on a bit of a roll with this whole blogging thing. I have another face of the day today featuring the Naked Basics Palette. I know the Naked Basics 2 palette has just come out but I snapped this one up in the Feel Unique sale and I've been using it loads ever since. I used the shade Naked 2 all over the lid and then ran the shade Faint really faintly (LOL) nearer to the lash line. I also put Faint along my lower lash line. I did the thinnest line imaginable of liquid liner on my upper lash line and finished it off with tonnes of mascara on my top and bottom lashes.
The rest of the face is very similar to what I wear everyday with the very neutral blusher and bronzer. I then finished everything off with this Soap & Glory lipstick in Pom Pom. It's a hard colour to describe because it's not plum or wine coloured but it also doesn't look pink. Either way it's a gorgeous colour.
Thanks for stopping by and hopefully see you again soon! Lots of love,

2 comments:

  1. hey i was wondering what you think about the L'Oreal Paris False Lash Flutter Mascara Midnights

    http://cellestiall.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually really like it. It lengthens and adds volume really quickly. It also lasts really well but comes off without too much fuss with makeup remover :) x

      Delete