Tuesday 2 September 2014

August Favourites

For the first time in my life I found it so easy to think of my favourites this month. There have been some seriously stand out make up and skincare bits and I can't wait to share them with you!
If I were only allowed one favourite for this month it would be this. I haven't done an individual review on this foundation because there are approximately 400 million (I counted) reviews already floating around the internet but I can assure you I absolutely love it. I've been wearing it everyday without fail and everyday I am surprised by how nice it looks hours after initial application. Honestly I can't recommend this foundation enough, for me the price is worth it and I will be purchasing again.

If you read my review on this moisturiser here you will not be surprised to see this in my favourites. I've used it twice daily ever since I got it earlier last month and I'm addicted. Yet another product I will definitely be repurchasing. 
Here we come to the second of my New York purchases which are sadly not out in British drugstores yet (hence why the link is to Walgreens) but I really hope they make an appearance soon. I particularly love the shade Improper Copper (left). They can be built up so much and last a really long time. I'll hopefully do a post on these soon so keep your eyes peeled.
I can assure you I bought this in a Superdrug but can I find it on any websites? That'd be a firm no. So I guess it was pretty cheap because I bought it without really thinking but I've ended up loving it. The colour is my absolute ideal bronze shimmery shade (goes perfectly with MAC's Amber Lights). It looks amazing smudged around the top and bottom lashline and it pains me to not use this on my eyes of a morning. I think I'll do a face of the day featuring this soon so make sure to stick around.

And that brings me to the end of another monthly favourites. There are other things I started loving towards the end of the month which I'm sure will feature at the end of September (gaahhh).
Thanks so much for reading and don't forget to leave the links to your monthly favourites so I can find some new loves for next month! Lots of love,




2 comments:

  1. The moisture jelly looks so cool. I haven't used a moisturizer like that before. Neato! :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either but I'm totally sold! I highly recommend it :) x

      Delete