Thursday 4 September 2014

The Multitasker

Hi everyone! Today is just going to be a really quick post telling you about my favourite brush. It's my favourite because of how versatile it is. It's the perfect size for blending in concealer under the eyes but it's also my secret weapon for blending eyeshadow. I don't know if this happens to anyone else but when I try to blend in eyeshadow with actual eyeshadow brushes it just seems to spread the colour further and further up my lid until it's basically at my eyebrow; never I look I aim for. However with this brush and the remnants of a little concealer it keeps the colour under control and makes sure the eyeshadow blends out really nicely. And obviously you could use it as a setting brush, it's intended purpose, but where's the fun in that. That pretty much everything for today. Thanks for stopping by and hopefully see you soon! Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment