Wednesday 17 September 2014

Skincare Empties


I finally finished this after what feels like (and probably is) months and months of using it. It breaks down make up effortlessly and is perfect for sensitive skin because there is no stinging or stripping of the skin. I've already repurchased this because I can't really be bothered trying anything else when I know this works for me. 

This is definitely the most luxurious purchase I have ever made. I treated myself when I was in London and I'm kind of glad that I don't want to buy it again because that would be an expensive habit. It's not that I didn't like it because I did and I haven't had any skin issues since using it but I also didn't really see any changes in my skin like I hoped. 

I know I've talked about this a lot already, namely here and here, and this might be the last time because it's run out! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'll buy it again obvs but ya know. Shit runs out quick.

Thanks for stopping by and hopefully see you soon! Lots of love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment