Monday 17 March 2014

Friday Wishlist

Friday wishlist





Hello everyone! I've thrown together a little wishlist today as it was too dark to take any decent photos. First of all I stumbled across these shoes on the ASOS website and it may be too early to say but I think they might be 'the one'. I don't think £35 is that much for how beautiful they are. I'm obsessed with cobalt blue lately and I really like this a-line skirt. I don't have a skirt in this cut so it could look awful but there's no harm in trying. 
I bought my sister the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette for Christmas and every time I express an interest in a palette she says 'Just get Naked 2' or 'It won't be as good as Naked 2' so at least I know it was money well spent. Now I just wish I'd bought one for myself as well. Also on my wishlist is a dress. I am a smock dress lover. There's nothing like dressing like a sack of potatoes and still feeling good. This Missguided smock dress looks just like the checked one that I've seen on a few blogs lately and it's probably about half the price at £20. Damn my spending ban!
I have no idea what 'Dioh' means but I think this watch looks really classy and would be perfect for evenings when I don't feel like wearing my huge 'day' watches. Lastly, my friend Lucy (hi if you're reading) whipped a Clinique Chubby Stick out of her bag in the colour Roomiest Rose (sadly not the one featured in the above picture) and I snatched it from her like a woman possessed. It's a pinky plummy delight. She said that it's really natural when sheered out but can be made much more dramatic if you build it up and from that moment on I knew I had to have it. 
Hope you all had a good day and thanks for reading!
Lots of love,

2 comments:

  1. Lovely wishlist, I love the dress!!

    http://definitelymycupoftea.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete