Friday 14 March 2014

End of Lent Wishlist

Untitled #9




The end of lent is still painfully far away yet I'm already thinking of the things I want to buy when it's over. Even worse, I've just found out there's a Space NK right near my new job. I feel the need to apologise to my bank account in advance. 

1. Does blusher get any cuter than these new Clinique cheek pops? It's a flower for the love of god. Nothing says spring like this new launch and let's just say I wouldn't kick them out of bed. 

2+3. I'm a total bandwagon jumper and if I see something on more than one blog then I have to have it. I'm sure I'm not the only one who acts this way. I'm also getting really into bases at the moment because I think if your skin looks nice then the rest of your makeup will look better too so I'm looking to try new things.

4. The thing I love most about the look of the retractable bronzer brush is how blunt the top of it is. I want to touch it, don't you want to touch it? I want to touch it. It would fit really well  into any makeup bag or storage and I bet the retracting motion is really satisfying. 

5. 'Ello 'ello 'ello whats this? Another base product? Well yes, yes it is but it's a mineral powder which is uncharted territory in my makeup history. However it's something that has been creeping on to my radar and I think its time I dipped my toes into the mineral powder water. 

6. What pretty lil' things these pastel shades are. I know there's more but I chose these two to represent the range. They're beautiful however I've never tried a L'oreal nail varnish before so that's another reason I want to try them. Although I have a feeling I will never find a nail varnish formula that will stick to my nails.

7. This would be an extremely naughty purchase on my behalf considering I am seeing no benefits of my makeup ban but I'm going to feel so proud of myself if I manage to go all of lent without buying any makeup I'm going to convince myself I deserve a treat. 

8. And last but not least I would like to try a felt tip type eyeliner, particularly one with a thin nib so I can be really precise with the ol' eyeliner wing. Hence this Topshop one but I'm also interested by Rimmel and Bourjois options. Decisions, decisions!

Thanks so much for reading! Lots of love, Annie xx


No comments:

Post a Comment