Wednesday 5 March 2014

Lent: Giving up Makeup

Yes you read the title correctly, I am giving up makeup for lent. To be more precise I am giving up buying makeup products. I am willing to admit that I spend a ridiculous amount of money on beauty products and IT NEEDS TO STOP. For real, it's unhealthy. I've had a bit of a last minute blowout so lookout for a haul soon on my blog. I think it will be a great opportunity to get creative and use up my existing products. I'm also going to be documenting my journey with updates here and probably constant complaining on my Twitter. I'm kind of dreading it but I'm also looking forward to saving some money for once! 
  
Thanks for reading this short post and wish me luck! Also let me know in the comments if you're giving anything up for lent so we can give each other strength in the coming 40 days and 40 nights ( THAT'S SO LONG)
Lots of love, Annie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment