Friday 28 March 2014

A Major Disaster and his friend Colonel Cock Up

So this morning I was sitting in my room with my laptop on my knee and the cat jumps up on my bed and he's climbing all over me being a real pain. He starts putting his paws on my laptop and, worried he'll press keys or stand on the off button, I pick him up and move him. Then everything went into slow motion as my laptop starts to slide off my lap. I grab for it but my reflexes are poor. Its hit the floor, the battery shoots out and an unknown part has flown across the room. The screen has gone black but with my heart in my mouth I press the on button. This is what I was faced with.....
 My heart went from my mouth, back down my throat, into my stomach, all the way through my intestines and then proceeded to fall right out my bum. I have no idea if any of my stuff was backed up or if I can get it back. I now have to dip into my savings (which I was saving for a trip to New York) to buy a new laptop. If anyone knows any cheap but good laptops please let me know because I'm pretty desperate. Anyway the point of this story which could have been summed up in 'My laptop broke' is that my blog may suffer a little bit for the next couple of weeks or until I get a new computer. I'm currently blogging from the household computer which is also about to pop it's clogs so I can still blog but it might not be as frequent. My cat is lucky he's cute because I completely blame him.

On a happier note, I passed 150 followers on Bloglovin' last night so thank you thank you thank you to everyone who has followed me since I started my blog just over a month ago. I'm sorry I don't have any kind of giveaway or anything special planned (I have no job or laptop what do you want from me) but just know I appreciate it. Here is the link to my Bloglovin' account if you don't follow me but would like to cheer me up after this mornings disaster. I'm also on Twitter and Instagram if you want to give me some extra lovin'.

Thank you for reading the most dramatic and heart breaking story of the 21st Century. I should have called this post #middleclassproblems 
Lots of love, Annie xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment