Friday 21 February 2014

Outfit of the Day #5: ANOTHER black skirt






Primark Top- £6
Mango Coat- Old
Dorothy Perkins Necklace- £2
Dorothy Perkins Ring- £5
Other Rings- Primark

I trotted off to the Job Centre again today and my appointment was finished before the time it was meant to begin so this outfit got a grand total of 1 hour and 10 minutes out of the house, 20 minutes of which was spent in the train station waiting room. What a wild day. 

Coming at you with a black skirt again today; WHAT ELSE?! I paired it with this Primark quilted t-shirt which was only £6. It is a nice, soft material and even though it's quite boxy I find it rather flattering if I do say so myself. I stole this coat from my sister, Molly (don't hate me) because I love the fit and I think it adds to the monochrome look of the outfit. I added a delicate necklace and this new ring which I can't stop wearing, its so fancy!

You may also be able to notice a little blue on the ends of my hair as I recently bought the Body Shop hair chalks and I'm trying them out. It's subtle which I like but I don't know how long wearing they are- I'll keep trying though. 

Thanks for stopping by! 
Lots of love,





3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, love the quilted top & coat combo!!
    xx,
    Libby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey chick, I have nominated you an award on my page, check it out xx
    http://regina-rosecoxen.blogspot.co.uk/2014/02/liebster-award-peeps.html

    ReplyDelete