Tuesday 21 January 2014

Outfit of the day #2







T-shirt - Men's section of Tk Maxx (£12.99)
Skirt- Asos (old)
Shoes- Topshop
Coat- New Look
Hat- Tk Maxx
Lips- Revlon Colorburst Lacquer Balm in Demure
Rings and Watch- Primark

I feel so bad that I haven't blogged for 2 days. The batteries in my camera died and I kept forgetting to buy new ones. It was really frustrating as I felt like I was just getting to grips with this whole blogging malarkey. Anyway I'm coming back at you this fine Tuesday evening with an outfit of the day. I went into town with my friend with the intention of handing out CVs as we have both been let go from the company we both worked for. However after plucking up the courage to go into all of 2 shops we sacked it off and went to the cinema. It ended being a really nice day (even if the film was 3 HOURS LONG). 
I decided to take my new Toki Yo! t-shirt out for a spin and I'm glad I did. It's so comfortable to wear and the material is so soft that it hangs off me in a way that stops it from looking like a man's t-shirt. It's also a little bit see through which means there's a hint of the sassy about it. 
I tucked it into this plain black skirt just to emphasise my waist to make the outfit a bit more feminine. 
Then I donned my New Look coat which you can't get me out of at the moment and threw on this hat as the burgundy red colour corresponds with the red lines on the coat. Plus it was friggin' chilly today.
Lastly I added some silver jewellery and my trusty Topshop shoes which you can tell I wear a lot because they look absolutely horrific in this photo, sorry! Then I trotted out the door (completely forgetting to take outfit photos, these were taken when I got home. Oops!).
Are you one for a statement tee? What do you think of mine? 
Let me know!
Thanks for reading,



1 comment:

  1. Aw thanks doll! I'll answer your questions as soon as possible :) love Annie x

    ReplyDelete