Saturday 5 September 2015

Iconemesis iPhone Case


Hey everyone! You may remember that I featured this phone case in my recent wishlist. After that post went up the lovely people at Iconemesis really kindly sent me a discount code which I wasted no time using. I was on the website within 2 minutes ordering the case I'd had my eye on for weeks. 
It arrived really quickly and it is exactly what I wanted. The light blue is a really nice change for me as it's not a colour I usually go for but I love the look of it on my phone. I also think the print is really unusual and pretty. I can see myself having this case for a really long time as it feels extremely sturdy and should withstand the many tumbles down the stairs that my phone likes to take.
It's really hard to find iPhone 5c cases so it's nice to come across a website that has just as many 5c cases as other models. Be sure to check out Iconemesis if you're thinking of getting a new case. 
Thanks for stopping by! Lots of love,


No comments:

Post a Comment