Wednesday 11 June 2014

Wishlistin' (again)

Untitled #15




1. Asos Swing T-shirt in Acid Wash- £18: This is the kind of thing I'd say I'd wear on a 'lazy day' even though I can't seem to dress casually no matter how lazy my day is. I really love the baggy look and the distressed look to it. 
2. The Body Shop Colour Crush Shine Lipsticks- £10: These Body Shop lipsticks are really doing the rounds at the moment and as a self confessed tinted lip balm lover it would only be right to try them.
3. Kiko Long Lasting Eyeshadow Stick- £6.90: Hailed as a dupe for the ByTerry Ombre Blackstar but much cheaper (thank god) these sound really intriguing and I'm kicking myself for not picking any up when I was recently in London. 
4. Because Cats Iphone Case: I recently broke my Iphone (d'oh) so to cut a long story short I've got a new phone and I am on the hunt for a new phone case and I am yet to come across a cuter one than this. Why you ask? Because cats.
5. Miss Selfridge Ring Pack- £8.50: I'm really feeling chunky rings at the moment but I only seem to have small, delicate ones. I really love the turquoise in this 3 pack from Miss Selfridge. 
6. Kevyn Aucoin Eyeshadow Duo in 208 Frosted Jade/ Bronze- £34: For my sister's birthday we took a trip to Space NK, I was extremely good and didn't buy anything but I did swatch a lot. It was like smelling a cake but not being able to eat it. One of the products that stuck in my mind was this eyeshadow duo from Kevyn Aucoin. The bronze shade is absolutely to die for while the other side is a nice olive green. Why does it have to be so expensive? Or more importantly, why do I have to be so poor?
7. River Island Top- £30: This top was at the very front of my local River Island and it actually drew me into the shop because I never usually go in. I love everything about it except the price. Harrumph.
8. H&M Shirt- £14.99: Finally something reasonably priced! I saw this as I was walking out of an H&M the other day but I was walking with too much gusto to turn around. 

Thanks for stopping by! Lots of love, 


No comments:

Post a Comment