Sunday 27 July 2014

Outfit of the Day #17


 SPLIT ENDS AAARRGGHHHH


H&M Playsuit- £14.99 - also comes in other patterns!
H&M Bag/Clutch- £12.99 
(Once again couldn't find anything on the H&M website, sorry!)
Primark Shoes- £14
Primark Ring- £1
Midi Rings- Old
Cat- Milo

Before anyone freaks out, yes that is my bare flesh. It's been so hot in England recently that even I've had to resort to getting the legs out. I've found a fake tan I like (more on that in a future blogpost) and sweating to death is not something I enjoy so I bought this playsuit on a total whim as it seemed like a cool lightweight fabric. I love the high neck and the casualness of the drawstring waist (It also has a huge open back but I forgot to take pictures of it). I put it with these Primark sandals as the slight heel makes the horror of having my legs out a little less amplified. I then took this clutch with me because I love the pattern and the blue went with my nails. It was a family friend's 50th birthday party which is why this looks a little more dressed up however paired with some flat shoes and attaching the strap to the bag it becomes a much more wearable, casual outfit. And I love love love it. 
Thanks for stopping by and see you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Love the nail varnish and the bag is so cool :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete