Sunday 22 February 2015

Zara Basic City Bag


It dawned on me recently that I didn't own a decent sized black bag which seemed ridiculous considering the majority of my wardrobe is black. Thus began the quest. Obviously once I had the idea in my head I couldn't find anything that I liked or fitted what I had in mind, even after trawling through the likes of Asos and Topshop. Zara, however, always seem to have gorgeous bags at really reasonable prices. I have had many bags from there in the past so it should have been the first place I looked.
The Basic City Bag (£29.99) is exactly what I was looking for. It is simple but not boring because of the double flap detail and the inverted 'v' at the front. It's not too big but has enough room for all my daily essentials (and more) and the two pockets at the front are really handy (as well as a zip pocket on the inside). It isn't overly laden with gold hardware either which is nice as it makes more of a feature of the small ball on the front. 
I think £29.99 is a really reasonable price for a bag like this because of how often I use it (i.e everyday). I've definitely already got my moneys worth with this one. If you're in the market for a new bag I definitely recommend checking out the Zara website!
Thanks for stopping by and hopefully see you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that's just beautiful. WANT.

    alicered.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, I'm glad you like it! I'm obsessed too :) xx

      Delete