Wednesday 27 August 2014

Review: Indeed Labs Hydraluron Moisture Jelly


Hello again! Today I am bringing you a review as they seem to be some of my more popular posts yet I barely ever seem to do them. Hooray for logic.
The product I am reviewing today is the newest idea from Indeed Labs. Confession time y'all, I bought this thinking it was a serum. I went on a huge tale about having a more expensive serum and therefore being able to skimp a bit on the moisturiser. So I went and bought an expensive moisturiser didn't I. In my defence, it was, and still is, a third off and I'm actually glad I accidentally bought this because I love it. Hurrah! 
It comes in this nifty little tub which dispenses a pea sized amount of product when you push down the top. I rub it onto my cleansed face morning and evening and I'm so happy with the results. First of all I love the packaging. I always worry that I am using too much or too little of a product for the best results but this does all the work for you. It also sinks in to the skin really quickly. One thing I can't stand about some moisturisers is when they sit around on your face for ages and you have to wait a decade to start applying primer/foundation. However this one isn't like that at all, it sinks in instantly which gets 2 big thumbs up from me. 
But what I love most is what it's actually meant to do- moisturise my skin. When I go on holiday I naturally let my skincare routine go off the rails a bit, whether it's because I'm lazy or because I'm using different skincare to my usual home routine. My skin was feeling a bit bleurgh after I returned from my holiday but within days of using this my skin felt so much softer and healthier. I've had no problems with dryness at all and I'm even using Nars Sheer Glow foundation which can cling to dry patches. Which brings me on to my last point; it makes my foundation go on so much better. I know this could be to do with the foundation (at £30+ it better have something to do with it) but I honestly think it acts as some kind of primer as well. My foundation looks nice and stays nice throughout the day (extremely rare for me).
The only complaint I have about this is the price and that you don't get enough in a pot but overall I'm pretty much addicted. Can you tell?
Thanks so much for reading that rather long detailed review! Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment