Wednesday 1 July 2015

June Favourites

 Zara Kimono (Can't find it on the bastard website even though I ordered it off the bastard website)
This is my absolute favourite this month. I've been wearing it at every possible opportunity especially when the weather's been a bit nicer. I think the pattern is stunning, the colours in particular (makes a change from my usual all black ensemble). This is actually almost floor length on me, hitting just at the base of my calf but it's probably around the back of the knee/mid-calf on average size people. I'm literally obsessed with this at the moment. (It's £29.99 by the way)

I love a necklace. It's simple, it's cute, I'm on board!

I mentioned this blush in this post and have really been enjoying using it regularly. It's really hard to describe the texture of this product. It comes out of a pump so it's obviously not like a cream blusher you would get in a pot but it's thicker than a full on water colour blush. You really have to test it in a store to see for yourself. I don't think this product will be for everyone because it does take a bit of building up but if it's the kind of thing you're willing to work with it leaves a really gorgeous wash of colour that looks really fresh and pretty. You can build this product up to give more intensity but I quite like the sheerness of it. I don't know about the 12 hour claims but I do find cream blushes last longer on the cheeks. 
 My Macbook Pro
I know some people might not think its a big deal but I've never had a Mac before, only crappy laptops that break (my blog has seen 2 laptops die and I've only had it a year and a half) so this is really exciting. It's an early birthday present and I'm so happy with it. It's beautiful and will be so useful when I start uni in September.

Aaaaaand that's it! My favourites posts are never very long because I always like the same stuff as previous months and don't want to get repetitive but make sure you check out my previous monthly favourites to see everything I'm loving. Thanks for stopping by!

twitter / instagram

2 comments:

  1. That kimono is AWESOME! Also, I feel you about the macbook thing. I love mine so much, best money I've ever spent!

    http://www.breakfastatvogueblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just bought one of the Bourjois blushes in a coral shade and I can't wait to give a go!
    xxx Claire
    http://wwwclairabelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete