Thursday 12 March 2015

Molecule 01 By Escentric Molecules Review


Hi everyone! Today I decided to review my favourite (and only) perfume since I don't think a mention in a favourites post was enough. Like I said in that post I never had much of an interest in perfume until my sister developed a penchant for expensive fragrances and I eventually decided to jump on the band wagon and buy one for myself. The idea of this perfume is that it smells differently on everyone which I think is really interesting. One of the reasons I love this fragrance is because of how much I can smell it on myself. When I used to work at Superdrug I would douse myself in the tester perfumes but couldn't smell them two minutes later so the fact that I still get whiffs of this hours after putting it on is a huge bonus and really justifies the cost for me. I also love that other people can smell it too. One of my managers at work bought the full size version (£65) because she could smell it on me so much and loved the scent. Once she said she could tell I'd arrived at work because she could smell me. I've also been asked by shoppers what perfume I'm wearing. Yesterday I served a couple then two minutes later the woman rejoined the queue and told me her husband said I was wearing a lovely perfume and wanted to know what it was. That was the occasion that made me want to write this review because I never get compliments like that. Huzzah!! I love this perfume so so much and I know I will repurchase it when I run out. I have the 30ml version, I use it everyday and I'm not yet half way through the bottle. It's the perfect size for my handbag and the whole no lid thing is no big deal because the box it comes in is sturdy enough. 
If you're after a new perfume I would definitely recommend giving this one a try. Thanks for stopping by! Lots of love,



1 comment:

  1. Love the idea of this perfume! x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete